Ecommerce doenst capture order value

I Have a problem that ecommerce doesn/t capture order value.
I tried a to of different tags but it doesn/t help.

the website is : https://www.gaianaturelle.com/c

Hi @Tadej_L,

Welcome to our community!

From what I see you fire _paq methods before Piwik PRO is loaded on the website. Please try adding:
window._paq = window._paq || [];
Before lines that use _paq.

Best,
Oliwer

Hello,i canot get it done. Could someone help me out I give them access and pay for the hours of work.

Kind regards,
Tadej

V V pon., 21. avg. 2023 ob 11:49 je oseba Oliwer Kaczmarek via Piwik PRO Community <notifications@piwikpro.discoursemail.com> napisala:

Hi @Tadej_L,

I see that you are using custom events for ecommerce. I would recommend using our standard ecommerce tags.

I also noticed an issue with your dataLayer for ecommerce events, which you either have to account for while tracking or fix the dataLayer itself.
Here’s the issue I’m talking about
the dataLayer object for item view should look like this for example:

{
  'event': 'view_item'
}

while yours is:

{
  0:'event'
  1:'view_item'
}

Because of that Piwik PRO is not able to recognize this event based on it’s name.
I would recommend fixing it, but you can still with workarounds track it even without the fix.

Now I used the standard event its still not working - can someone from your support look into it? and solve it ? happy to pay.

V V čet., 24. avg. 2023 ob 11:28 je oseba Oliwer Kaczmarek via Piwik PRO Community <notifications@piwikpro.discoursemail.com> napisala:

Hi @Tadej_L,

I’ve looked into it and to make it work you have to first fix your dataLayer structure.
Again, here’s how it looks like on your site (for product view):

{
    0: "event"
    1: "view_item"
    2: {
         "items":[{...}]
    }
}

Here is how it should look like:

{
    "event":"view_item"
    "items":[{...}]
}

Once you fix that, all that you will need to do in tag manager is to create a dataLayer trigger looking like this:

And then use it to fire ecommerce tag with properly named variables.

Best,
Oliwer

Hi, how can I change that?
I used presets like on instructions… I can/t edit the script on presets or can I?

V V pet., 25. avg. 2023 ob 09:47 je oseba Oliwer Kaczmarek via Piwik PRO Community <notifications@piwikpro.discoursemail.com> napisala:

The problem is dataLayer event itself, you can’t change it in Piwik PRO because it’s not send from Piwik PRO but from the site itself. So you have to make direct changes on the site or whatever ecommerce tool you’re using to send dataLayer events.

In Piwik PRO you can try to catch the data using workarounds but I would recommend not relying on workarounds and fixing the dataLayer events to be up to a standard which for example means that the objects you push to dataLayer have value:

"event":"name of the event"

In case it’s not possible for you to change it at all then the workaround would be the only option.