Linking Piwik Pro to Cookiebot

Hi there

Question regarding how to link Piwik Pro to Cookiebot.
I’m following the instructions listed here: Cookiebot integration | Piwik PRO help center
but have a question regarding the script to match cookie categories.
On the page there are 2 pieces of script: one that seems to be the base code and the other is the consentMap parameter.
Should the consentMap parameter be integrated into the base code? And if so, how should that look like?
If we were to implement the code as is (meaning cookie categories as mentioned in the code example on the support page are the relevant ones for our client account), how should the final code look like for implementation?
Thank you

Hi @jurgen.vandevelde,

Here is an example (cookiebot statistics is seen as Piwik PRO analytics consent and so on):

<script>
(function(e){function n(){}window.addEventListener("CookiebotOnDialogDisplay",function(e){ppms.cm.api("trackMainFormView",n,n),window.addEventListener("CookiebotOnDecline",function(e){ppms.cm.api("trackRejectAllClick")},!1),document.getElementById("CybotCookiebotDialogBodyLevelButtonLevelOptinAllowallSelection").addEventListener("click",function(e){ppms.cm.api("trackSaveChoicesClick")},!1),document.getElementById("CybotCookiebotDialogBodyLevelButtonLevelOptinAllowAll").addEventListener("click",function(e){ppms.cm.api("trackAgreeToAllClick")},!1)},!1),ppms.cm.api("getNewComplianceTypes",function(e){var t;t=e,t.length>0?(window.PPCM_initial_compliance_settings=!0,ppms.cm.api("setInitialComplianceSettings",{consents:t},n,n)):window.PPCM_initial_compliance_settings=!1},n),window.addEventListener("CookiebotOnConsentReady",function(t){var i,o,c,a,s,l={consents:{}},r=["statistics","preferences","marketing"],g=["analytics","ab_testing_and_personalization","conversion_tracking","marketing_automation","remarketing","user_feedback","custom_consent"],C={};for(i=0;i<r.length;i+=1)if(c=r[i],e.hasOwnProperty(c))for(o=0,s=window.Cookiebot.consent[c]?1:0;o<e[c].length;o+=1)a=e[c][o],g.indexOf(a)>=0&&(C[a]=c,l.consents[a]={status:s});window.PPCM_consents_changed=0,ppms.cm.api("getComplianceSettings",function(e){if(void 0===e.consents||window.PPCM_initial_compliance_settings)window.PPCM_consents_changed=1;else{var n,t,i,o;for(n=0;n<g.length;n+=1)i=C[t=g[n]],o=window.Cookiebot.consent[i]?1:0,C.hasOwnProperty(t)&&(void 0===e.consents[t]||e.consents[t].status!==o)&&(window.PPCM_consents_changed=1)}},n),1===window.PPCM_consents_changed&&ppms.cm.api("setComplianceSettings",l,n,n)})})
(
    {
        statistics: ['analytics'],
        preferences: ['ab_testing_and_personalization'],
        marketing: ['marketing_automation', 'remarketing', 'conversion_tracking']
    },
);
</script>