Piwik Pro Integration with Shopify for Ecommerce

I’m facing a similar issue but my approach is different.
Website is a Shopify.
In Piwik PRO Tag Manager, I’ve set up the default ‘Ecommerce add to cart’ and ‘Ecommerce product detail view’ tags.
In those tags I completed the Product mapping (SKU, Name, Price, Quantity, Brand, Variant, Category) and these work as they should, show up in the debugger and the e-commerce reports, no issues there.

However, the default ‘Ecommerce order tag’ poses issues.
I completed the Product mapping there too the same way as the ‘Ecommerce add to cart’ and ‘Ecommerce product detail view’ tags.
But I am confused now what to complete for the Order Information mapping.

Now, the tag does fire!
And it fires on an arguments.purchase custom event:

But nothing appears in the debugger or the e-commerce reports.
When I dive deeper, I do see an error message:

window._paq = window._paq || [];
            _paq.push(["ecommerceOrder", products, paymentInformation]);
        } catch (e) {
            e.message = 'The ecommerce order tag failed to generate an analytics request due to misconfiguration. ' +
                'Click the link on the right to identify the problem line. ' +
                'For assistance, refer to the help center for proper ecommerce tracking setup: ' +
                'https://help.piwik.pro/support/tag-manager/ecommerce-order-tag/' + '\n' +
                'Original error message: ' + e.message;
            throw e;
        }
    })();

So there is clearly some kind of misconfiguration in the mapping.
I’ve already tried different values in the Tag Manager for the Order Information Mapping but nothing seems to work:
Order ID: OrderIdValue, OrderId, order_id, …
And so on for all the field in the Order Information Mapping.

I haven’t tried Michaels solution yet because I would prefer to solve it through the off-the-shelf tags in Piwik PRO tag Manager.

My first guess is I’m using the wrong properties of the Shopify transaction details but I can’t figure out what they should be instead.

Kind regards