Session Custom Dimension from App with no data

Hi,

I’m experiencing the following issue:
in the Custom Dimensions report inside Piwik I dont’ see any value related to the Session Custom Dimensions which are tracked while I see them valued with the correct values by using the tracker debugger.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Alex

Hi Alessandro,

You should be able to find them in the dropdown menu. Could you please check if they are there?

Best,
Oliwer

Hi Oliwer,

first thank you for your reply,
yes, I see them in the dropdown menu but all of them show an empty report.

Attached the screens.

Best,
Alex
Pampers-app_CD_tracker-debugger

The sessions in which you’ve seen the dimensions with correct values might have not ended yet for some reason. Also there were some issues on core so there might be a delay in getting data to reports. Please, let me know if tomorrow there won’t be any data still.

Hi Oliwer,

even today I’m not able to see the reports for these 4 Session Custom Dimensions populated;
I have tracked 18 Sessions Custom Dimension but only these 4 (related to the given consent during the registration process) don’t receive the data.

Best,
Alex

But you see the Custom dimensions being set correctly in the tracker debugger?

Hi Oliwer,

yes, they assume the correct values (true/false) in the tracker debugger view.

Could you please share with me what is your instance?

Hi Oliwer,

sorry for the late reply;

it seems that the problem has now been solved, probably the simultaneous registration of these between Session and Event scope affected the populating of reports.

Could it be possible?

Best,
Alex

It might have been related to the issue we had on core some time ago. If the issue will come up again, than it might be something different.

Best,
Oliwer