Account activation mail not received

Hi,
I was creating a PiwikPro Core account for the mailaddress piwikpro@xxxxx.nl - a microsoft365 groupmail - and I never received the account activation mail. Strange.
Then I made an account with my personal mail address. And I received an activation mail and can start working with that account.
I want to continue with an account with the name of my company. But this account is now occupied by the first - unreachable - account.
How can I clean up this mess?
Thanks in advance!

Hi @BernhardK
Welcome to our Community! Sorry to read you’re struggling with registration, I’ll try to help you out.

To do so I’ll need more details about the registration (what account name you chose, what was the full email address you provided (the group mail I mean).
Please send them over in a private message, I’ll see what I can do.

Tymek

I have the exact same issue with the account email. I had requested to create orbix.piwik.pro along with the e-mail address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Could you check where it’s stuck? It’s been more than a month.

@jurgen.vandevelde your piwik account is active, but the email address you provided is a bit different there (without “+XXXXX”). Please double check and ping me if there’s something I’m missing.
Tymek

@jurgen.vandevelde I masked your email in this thread.

Thank you Tymek. Would it be possible to send it to that email adress I provided? Could have been a rookie mistake, but the with the +xxxxx is already taken, hency why I did not receive it probably.

Let me ping you in a private message, I’d like to confirm emails with you.