"Adds to Cart" Not Available via Looker Data Connector

Hello,

I am trying to add the metric “Adds to cart” to a report in Looker but it does not appear as an available metric. The metric IS available in PP natively (crimsoncup.piwik.pro).

Hi,
While it is true that the metric is available natively, there is still no ecommerce metrics implemented in the PP - Looker studio integration. Our integrations team is highly prioritizing this one and soon there should be more updates on this matter.

@asinior,

Thanks for the response. That’s something that I look forward but I seem to have discovered a calculated field in Looker that provides a similar number:

sum(Ecommerce conversions)+sum(Ecommerce abandoned carts)

In PP natively, this formula seems to be accurate so I recreated it in Looker.

That’s something that I look forward but I seem to have discovered a calculated field in Looker that provides a similar number:
sum(Ecommerce conversions)+sum(Ecommerce abandoned carts)

It can be similar to the number of cart additions but that really depends on the shopping behaviour. If you have implemented the new Add to cart event then I would expect that its number would be higher than your formula. As a workaround, it can be good enough though.

I forgot to add that, in this use, I added a filter for subtotal to match on one specific product that has a unique price.