with the new update I can now display the products sold in Google Looker Studio. But the data is not correct:
The orders are right, but the rest is wrong.
There is no filter in Looker and the date is the same as in piwik.
We have to update the Looker Studio connector to reflect recent changes to the ecommerce module. Please keep an eye on the changelog.
I have updated to the 1.0.8 connector, but the values are still wrong. (same period and same filters)
If I just check the sum of revenue, I am getting different values. Even in looker, the sum of revenue is different if it is a scorecard or a time series chart.
In piwik: 44.391
In looker, scorecard : 29.620
In looker, time series chart : 42.242
Hmm, it might be because of the sum of product revenue transformation in Piwik Pro. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of how the report is constructed? Dimensions, metrics, filters.
I have the same issue with the 1.0.8 version (even the 1.0.6). Impossible to retrieve the same value for this important metric…
We are also having issues with the Product quantity metric in Looker Studio. The Product quantity for each Product name and each Order ID is correct, but the total is way wrong (see attached image). It seems that the total Product quantity is adding the unique product quantity values (4 + 2 + 1 = 7).
When creating this same table in Piwik PRO the Sum of product quantity (Order) gives the correct total value = 21.
I have just seen your message.
The report is pretty simple. Just revenu as a metric and date.
Nothing on the report or page settings.
If I copy&paste the scorecard that displays the wrong revenu and change the metric from “Revenu” to “Orders”, the correct number of ordrers is displayed.