Adding to Serenas Input (we are in the same team), I have now used the new Connector in an existing Dashboard and encountered the following error:
When I use a global filter for the report (eg Filter by page URL), I get a Data Set Configuration Error
Do you have any Info on how to avoid this?
Is there any news on this? Also, the Connector from 14.9. does not allow any filters.
Do you have News about a possible date for a new one which fixes those issues?
Thanks for letting me know.
We’re currently looking into adding better aggregations to months in the connector. We don’t have a release date yet, but in general we are planning two releases this month (one in the first half of November and one in the second half) and we want to include a solution in one of them.
More info about what happened an how we fixed it: the issue was a result of a change introduced by Google to the data model provided by connectors like ours. We have implemented changes to our schema based on feedback from Google and as a result, all metrics and dimensions will now appear as green fields in the connector. They will look like dimensions, but if you drop them into the metrics section in a chart/table definition, they will switch to a blue field (a metric).