Editing rights for scheduled reports and wrong time period

Hi, I’ve had this problem before, that the monthly report does not show the data from the first to the last day of the month, as set up. It should show e.g. 1-29 February, but it shows Jan. 31 until Feb. 29. Why is that?

Second question is about the editing rights. I have created 2 scheduled reports for a company and they would like to be able to edit them. But all they can do is delete the report. How can I give them editing rights for the report?

Thank you very much for any help

Hi there!

Here is an article that can help you with choosing right permissions according to what actions you want the user to be allowed to do: Permissions for a site or app | Piwik PRO help center

For the date issue - can you just specify what exactly do you mean by “montly report”?

Hi Sara,

Thank you for your reply. I looked under Permissions but there is no entry: All users seem to have owner rights.

But still I can only edit the reports, which I have created. I can’t edit any others except delete them:

2. I have created a scheduled report that gets sent to selected email addresses at the 1st of each month. I have selected that the report saves date from e.g. 1-29 February 2024. But it always shows the data starting from the last day of the month before: Jan. 31 until Feb. 29. Is that a bug?

Thank you for your help

Kind regards,
Eveline

For the first question: this is expedcted behaviour, users are not able to edit each other’s scheduled reports. If you feel like this is something needed - I could create a feature request for you and pass it to the appropriate team :smiling_face:

For the second one: how do you set up the report date range? Did you select “Last month” or “Last 30 days”?

Hi Sara, alright I understand. Thank you
And for the second question: I selected “last month”

Hi again!

An update from our side - I found out that this is a bug that our team is aware of and working on. I apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for pointing it out :smiling_face:

Hi, thank you for the information. Do you have any idea how long it will take to solve the problem? Is it possible to let me know when it has been solved?

Thank you very much

Sure, I’ll let you know if there are any updates!