Elementor Forms And Piwik

Hello there.

I am transferring a site from google analytics to PIWIK. But i have som trouble with the triggers that is connected to the Elementor class = elementor-message elementor-message-success ("you message has been send ") It did work in GA but the trigger is not fired in PIWIK.

I have tried to use Debug mode, and there is no sign, that it is fired. I think i have messed something up. Anyone else have managed to get elementor forms to work with PIWIK? , GA worked with the class setup.

I am not the experienced in this “tagging” so i really hope for your assistance :slight_smile:

Regards

Hi,

did you use an “Element Visibility” trigger in GTM and now try to replicate that with an “Element Presence Trigger” for an element, that dynamically gets shown after submitting a form? If so and the trigger does not fire after the form is submitted, you can use a HTML Tag with a script that adds a DOM listener for that element. You can find more about that option in a blogpost here (you can use the same code in Piwik PRO Tag Manager). Add a listener for visibility / css class changes for the success message, add an event to the dataLayer and use that event to trogger your tags.

best,
Markus