Failed looker connection

Noticed that there is a new way to connect looker with piwik (?) but it’s not working for me. While credentials are correct, keep getting the “We sent your information, but it appears to be invalid” message

Hi @dave,

The connector was approved by Google for the connector gallery yesterday, so we have to update our documentation. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The configuration fields (their labels to be specific) changed a bit, so it might be misleading for now. You still have to enter your account name, client ID and client secret (looking at the form from top to bottom).

Just to make sure you are using the Piwik PRO connector. I think I’ve also seen one called „Piwik” and that one is not made by us.

Ow ok…because the form was asking for the Piwik logins, not the client ID & client secret :slight_smile:

Using the 1.3.0 connector.

Yeah, we are aware of that. As far as I know, having the connector verified and in the gallery forces you to use the these labels even if your authentication looks different - we will document this for sure (and probably verify again if it’s possible to change those).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.