Google sheets integration not working, no data

I am experiencing issues when setting up Piwik Pro in Google sheets.
I am following the steps from: Google Sheets integration | Piwik PRO help center

• Initial authentication - OK
  • Create API key inside Piwik Pro and add ID + secret to Google sheets - OK
  • Get raw data into Google sheet - NOT WORKING

It looks like it is “working” but it takes a very long time and nothing happens - no data.
When checking in the console log (dev tools), I can see there appears to be an authentication error somewhere. This is regardless if the initial authentication was successful.
I have tried this several times on different days/times, but have never been successful in retrieving any data inside google sheets.

Does anybody have any advice for me?

Hi there!

A couple of things we can check:

1. What is the level of permissions you have to this site/app?
  2. Can you try exporting smaller pieces of data (for example: just one day)? This would help determine whether the size is causing this issue.
  3. Can you also try running an API query in Google sheets instead of getting raw data? (our guide on how to do this is available here: Google Sheets integration | Piwik PRO help center)

Thankyou for replying. I managed to get it working on my own. Found an article saying I needed Supermetrics addon, and somehow magically after I installed that one it worked. Seems weird though :slight_smile: