Not getting abandoned cart data in Ecommerce analytics

Hello,

I have setup e-commerce tracking on my website. Ecommerce Overview and Order List is working, but Abandoned Carts, Products and Products in abandoned carts is not working(Screenshot by Lightshot).

All the required data is getting fetched from my WordPress website: Screenshot by Lightshot

Here is the code of Tag Manager:

<script>
  var _paq = _paq || [];
  var products = {{ products }};
  products.forEach(function(product){     
    _paq.push(["addEcommerceItem",product.sku, product.name,product.category, product.price, product.quantity])
});
  _paq.push(["trackEcommerceOrder",{{order_id}}, {{subtotal}}, {{tax}}, {{shipping}}, {{discount}}]);
</script>

Please, suggest me if I’m missing something here.

Regards,
Mihir Jadi

Hey @Mihir_Jadi,
I’ll provide you with the feedback to the other post later today. We can probably address both questions at the same time. I’ll be in touch within the next few hours.

Thank you for your patience! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay sure :slightly_smiling_face: @pslonina

@Mihir_Jadi,

1. The products are not available, because the SKU is served as a number while it should be a string (you can either change it in the data layer object or use .toString() method in your tags).

2. The abandoned carts are not available, because the Piwik PRO tag doesn’t work correctly (it only fires on the order confirmation page). It will work once the All page views trigger is fixed

I’ve posted more detailed information on how to fix the above in the original post. Let’s continue the discussion there please.

1 Like

Okay @pslonina

Thank You ! :grinning: