Sessions metric doesn't coincide with the Breakdown

Hi @Piotrek , thank you. The mentioned issue is resolved in this version, however, filters stopped to work with goals in this version. Could you please take a look?

Thank you,
Dmitry

We’ll check and get back to you with an answer.

Hi @Piotrek , do you have any updates?

Hi @Piotrek :wave: do you have any updates?

Hello @Dmity,

Sorry for missing your last answer. We are still working on this, I’ll update this thread with more information soon.

Hi @Piotrek , I hope you are doing well. You mentioned on August 19th, that you are working on the City dimension. Have you been able to release that, as I still see a problem there?
Thank you,
Dmitry

@Dmity unfortunately we had to reschedule for a later release. Our current target is the second half of November.

Hi @Piotrek, it’s very concerning that that a bug resolution in such an important functionality can take more than 2 months… Due to this slowness our marketing can’t make quick critical decisions…
Regards,
Dmitry

Hello @Dmity,

I wanted to sum up the different topics mentioned in this thread and provide updates for all of them.

• Support for applying filters directly to Piwik PRO Analytics data was introduced a couple of releases ago.
  • You mentioned not being able to use filters with Goal names. We will be fixing that with our upcoming version (first half of November), which will also make it possible to use some dimensions with averages, like “Average session time”.
  • You also mentioned being able to use filters with the “City” dimension. Unfortunately, this one is more complex and will take more time to fix. We are targeting the second half of November as I mentioned above.