Use GTM and No-Piwik Pro Consent Tool

Hi,
I’m using GTM and Onetrust (Consent Tool) to be GDPR compliant.
I would like to know if i can :

Connect to Piwik the Onetrust tool to be sure to collect data from consent given and also non consent information given by users ? and How do that if possible ?

Thanks

Hi @DavidZ ,
Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forum! :slight_smile:

There is more than one way to approach this. Most importantly, Piwik PRO Analytics Suite is a complete solution for GDPR compliant online analytics and it works best as a bundle of all modules - Piwik PRO Analytics, Piwik PRO Tag Manager and Piwik PRO Consent Manager. The easiest way to collect as much data as possible while staying compliant in the same time would be using the whole Suite including our tag container deployed directly on the website (for instance - please look into the anonymous tracking).

At the same time - alternatives are available. You could follow this article to deploy the whole suite via GTM and then use Piwik PRO Consent Manager instead of OneTrust OR you could follow this article to instal the tracking code only and just configure it in GTM as any other tool.

The recommended solution would definitely be using complete Piwik PRO Analytics Suite :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Piotr

Bonjour,
J’ai suivi l’article de comment installer avec GTM mais je n’ai aucun trafic qui arrive et je ne sais pas pourquoi ?

Bonsoir David,
Est-ce que cette réponse pourrait t’aider : Use GTM and Piwik to be GDPR compliant with a third consent tool - #5 by nykama