Add Google AdSense with PIWIK PRO tag manager

admitted, I’ve been using a different browser than what I normally use, but mainly for the reason that googleads get blocked altogether in my regular browser. So I’ve been “shopping around” for cookies just to see the effects but that didn’t help. It’s weird to think that google doesn’t have enough data ^^

And another issue I’m facing is – I thought I posted this already, but apparently not – that Google AdSense automatic ads requires me to add some code to the <head> and some to the <body>. How would I accomplish that? All I can see is the option to use sync and async tags.

On the upside, if I decide to switch to dedicated “ad slots”, i.e. put the ads manually where they should appear, which I might, I just need to add code to the <body> after all, but still curious how solve this issue for automatic ads.

If it’s not a synchronous call, adding the code right after shouldn’t be an issue.

In general, having full control over the placement of ads is not something that works really well with Tag management solution. If that’s the need, I’d consider adding those code snippets directly to your site. Most of the CMS systems offer such a functionality in their templating systems.