Feature Request: Add Flows to Dashboards

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to request features for the roadmap. It would be great if we can add flows and funnels to custom dashboards. Additionally, being able to added colors to counter cards would also be a useful features, just to be able to color code my metrics.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for requesting the feature.
In the case of funnels, it’s a quite simple visualization and it’s clear to me that on the dashboard that kind of report can provide an insight after a quick look at it.
I have some doubts about the user flow though. Visually the report is big and complicated. Its purpose is exploration so it doesn’t seem to be something that’s a good fit for a dashboard. Do you have any example of how you would make use of the user flow on the dashboard?

1 Like

Hi @Jarek ,
how about the funnel visualization in custom dahboards - is there any chance that it will be realized in the near future?

Hi @nila,
we have plenty of other stuff on the roadmap right now so chances for adding it in the near future are quite low. We’re also working on some improvements in funnels that affect the UI of the funnel report and we have to take into account how does that impacts potential visualization on the dashboard and its readability. The bottom line is that we have to finish those improvements before we jump to the dashboard.

1 Like