New User creation

Hi,

I would like to know how to create a new user as on GA in piwik pro in dashboard? I do not see new user available in dimensions.

Hi, do you mean like adding a new user to Piwik PRO dashboard? Here is how to add users - Add a user | Piwik PRO help center

Hello Michal,

I want to have user, new user, sessions as on GA in Piwik Pro, but I do not know how to add new user metric in the dashboard.

Hi, I think you might find what you are looking for in the engagement reports Engagement report | Piwik PRO help center There is all information on new and returning visitors

Hi, is that possible that I combine visitor and new visitor in a same table?

Here is the list of all the metrics and dimensions that you can use in reports and dashboards - List of dimensions and metrics | Piwik PRO help center including user metrics/dimensions

Thanks and I have already viewed this.

As you can see, if I add returning visitor dimension, it is not going to display figures, so how can I make use “returning visitor” to filter the new visitor since the Description of this is A new or returning visitor listed in https://help.piwik.pro/support/reports/metrics-dimensions/

In Piwik PRO there’s no metric like “New visitors”, instead Returning visitor dimension should be used in combination with Visitors metric.
You can approach that in a few ways:

1. Use “Returning visitor” dimension and “Visitors” metric in one report.
  2. Use a segment or filter in the report: Returning visitor = New - report will show data only for new visitors. The report should include the Visitors metric to show the number of new ones.
  3. Use segments comparison for the report with Visitors metric, where:
    a. Segment 1 is for new visitors (Returning visitor = New)
    b. Segment 2 is for returning visitors (Returning visitor = Returning)