Piwik Pro (page view)

Hello,
I have a problem with the page view. In some cases, I have urls on which the page view does not fire.
I managed to identify them thanks to the custom dimensions that have the SPA trigger.

Below are several cases:

1. In this case, it is a New visitor who arrives directly on the landing page. The page view oddly displays 0 and the custom dimension page catégorie (Page Category) has not been filled in!

1. In this case, it is also a new visitor who arrives directly on the landing page. Unlike the previous case, we have a page view (1) and the custom dimension page catégorie (Page category) is filled!

1. In this case, it is also a new visitor who arrives directly on the landing page. Like the previous case, we have a page view (1). However, this time the custom dimension page catégorie (Page category) is not filled.

1. In this case, it is a returning visitor who arrives directly on the landing page. The page view oddly displays 0 and the custom dimension page catégorie (Page Category) has not been filled in!

I have several examples that express everything and its opposite. I would like to know what caused this situation knowing that the page view is part of the basic Piwik Pro script.

N.B: If I put the dimension new/returning visitor it is to exclude the hypothesis of the cache.

Thanks for you help.