Problem with "Consent form link"

Hello, I just integrated “Consent form link” but for some reason the first time the page loads the “Privacy settings” button does not do anything when clicked. But after the page is refreshed it works just fine. Do you guys have any idea what could be the problem for this?

Is your implementation available somewhere publicly? Can you share the URL?

Unfortunately it is a private one. I can not share it. I have also tried to debug the piwik with the piwik debug mode and the Piwik loads but the privacy widget will not trigger.

It will be hard to suggest anything without steps to reproduce. Maybe it’s possible to recreate the issue in some publicly available place (like codepen)?

The idea is that I don’t really know what the issue is. The problem usually happens when the user first logs into the app and he gets redirected to a specific page. In the login page the button works but after the redirect, the button will not work unless the page is refreshed. If you have time maybe we could make a call and I could share my screen?

Debugging it with Firefox I manage to get this error: “Layout was forced before the page was fully loaded. If stylesheets are not yet loaded this may cause a flash of unstyled content.”