Understand consent to analytics data with event report

Hello,
I’m trying to build a table with the different type of consent.
First I looked at what is collected in the ppm hit.

So if the user agree to the consent I have :
Capture d’écran 2023-12-13 à 10.45.22
and
Capture d’écran 2023-12-13 à 10.45.35

If I refuse the form consent
Capture d’écran 2023-12-13 à 10.47.18
and
Capture d’écran 2023-12-13 à 10.47.34

I have :
Event Category = “consent_decision”
Event Action = “full_consent”/“agree_to_all” or “no_consent”/“reject_all”
Event Name = “first_consent”

Now when I’m builiding my custom reports I should find my data in the right order but this is not the case :

That’s a kind of messy…
This report is based on 1 day data.

• for consent to analytics I have yes/no and 7600 “no data” > what is “no data” ? and why so much ?
  • How can I have “no data” to consent to analytics and “agree to all”,“reject all” or “Save choices” to consent form button
    I guess every events variables have their differents scopes but It’s not clear at all.

Thank you for your help on this topic.
Best regards

Hi @romainproximity,

Please note that not all events will contain consent information. This is why you can see the no data.

When you check the default Consent reports you have an option to customize these reports -

Here you can check how the report was formed and you will be able to see the filters used -

When it comes to your report, you need to change the primary dimension if you want to do it this way, so basically if you want to split by users you can use the Visitor ID dimension as your primary dimension -

As you can see the consent form button dimension has No data and this is because I have set this filter -

The consent form button dimension will show data with this filter -

Thank you @kamilb
I think that it’s more clear in my mind