Add filter by country

Under administration, add a filter to include only certain countries or single country. For most of my clients, their desired traffic is 100% United States. As it stands now, including visits from other countries is skewing their data,

Hi @David_Culbertson,
reporting-wise you can use two ways to sort this out - you could apply a Country condition in the reports in scope to get data for a specific country. Alternatively, you may want to use a segment to do this same but can easily switch between all data and required countries.
For more details about attributes you can use please see our Help Center article: List of dimensions and metrics | Piwik PRO help center

Please let me know if this helps you.
Tymek

Hi Tymek,

Those are useful filters for on-the-fly reporting but I want to permanently ignore all non-USA traffic. For now, I am adding a country filter to reports that I build in Looker Studio.

@David_Culbertson is it about something similar to views in Google Analytics?

@Jarek, as you probably know, such a filter would be applied at the view level in Google Analytics 3. For Piwik Pro, I could see it being an option on Menu > Administration > Data Collection > Filters