Goal name dimension in reports -> conversion rate 100% & Community Connector Error

Why does the goal conversion rate turn as 100 % when I use a goal name (uuid), goal name or custom event name as a dimension in LookerStudio or Piwik Dashboards reports? It seems that every time any field with “name” is used with to the conversion rate the numbers turn 100% or 0.

In Piwik’s “Goals” section the conversion rates are correct.
Hope you can fix this as conversion rate is an essential KPI.

Another question: I keep receiving Community connector error with Error ID: 39ba476a when I try to add or “goal name” as dimension and “goal conversions” as metrics in Lookerstudio’s scorecard. The data comes from a meta site (includes multiple language versions data, and the goals don’t have therefore an ID). Could you fix this?

That’s because the report takes only goal conversion events when the goal name is used.

In that case you will always get 100% conversion rate:

Alternatively you can pick conversion rate for specific goals:

I used “Date” dimensions but you can use any other session-scoped dimension or none in a flat table.

1 Like

Thank you. Any ideas on how to solve the issue in Lookerstudio (or what would be the formula to count this manually)? “Specific goal conversion rate” is ok in Piwik’s Dashboards, however, I would really need conversion rate of specific goals KPI in LookerStudio reports. @kuba Is there anything I could do in LookerStudio to get “Specific goal conversion rate” metric in LookerStudio?

Also, any ideas about: I keep receiving Community connector error with Error ID: 39ba476a when I try to add or “goal name” as dimension and “goal conversions” as metrics in Lookerstudio’s scorecard. The data comes from a meta site (includes multiple language versions data, and the goals don’t have therefore an ID). Any way to fix this?