How to find the user path for a particular page or how exactly users visited the page like from navigation or from other page?

I am trying to download report for a page on how users has visited page. Is it via some other page or from navigation or from social media but i couldn’t find how to generate it.

Hi,
Welcome to the community!

In order to gather the values that you mentioned, you could add to your report traffic dimensions such as Channel, Source, Medium, Source / Medium and Referrer URL. These dimensions help you determine where the user comes from.
There is a brief overview of all the aforementioned dimensions in the ‘Traffic’ section: List of dimensions and metrics | Piwik PRO help center

Channels are already available in report. But from the website i need to see which page is driving traffic to other page. Please find the screenshot, if i click on website and check desktop in the Mediums screenshot it says no data

Perhaps what you are looking for is a user flow report which helps you analyze the traffic data better and see the user journey based on the sites/URL that they have been on.

Here are some useful articles about the report:

Let me know if this answers your question.