Tags are not fired in debugger, and I can´t find the reason

Tags are not fired in debugger, and I can´t find the reason. Please help me to configure the tags correctly.

Hi Johannes,

Please, let me know what tags and with what triggers are you using.

Best,
Oliwer

Hi Oliwer,

I use mainly custom Tags with Click triggers.

best regards,
Johannes

Do you see those tags in debug window in debug mode?

I try to test it in debug mode but no trigger was fired. I also copied a trigger that is normally installed (scroll 50%). The standard installed one was fired but the copied one not.

Could you please send me the link to the website where it’s on?

Okay, from what I see, all the tags that you created are fired only when someone gave consent to analytics. But you are using a 3rd party consent tool and it requires integration to inform our consent manager that someone gave consent to analytics. Here is a link to our guide on How can I integrate a third-party cookie consent tool with Piwik PRO? | Piwik PRO help center

I thought it is already in my consent tool. Can you maybe send me the source code where I shall add something?

The source code is code of your website in which you should add this mapping. But you could also achive that by creating a custom script tag in which you will have a script that sends the consent decisions from your consent tool to our consent manager. You can use methods from step 10 and 11 for that.
More in-depth documentation about our consent manager javascript methods are available here: JavaScript API — Piwik PRO Analytics Suite 16.39 documentation